Tentative Agreement Reached, ULP Strike is Withdrawn
Kaiser has agreed to provide the information we requested. The ULP strike is withdrawn, please report to work as scheduled this coming Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Our contract expired September 30th and after 17 sessions of bargaining we have come to a tentative agreement with Kaiser. Highlights include:
● Year 1: 3%
● Year 2: 2% plus 2% bonus
● Year 3: 2% plus 2% bonus
● Telecommuting continues
● NO change to weekend differential
● NO job addendum requirements
● NO change to shift length (short shifts or long shifts)
● Limited additional outsourcing
● Relief pool for outpatient pharmacies
We will have a Zoom meeting Tuesday, November 16th at 8 PM for details. Voting will follow.
Thank you for being willing to stand up. Your support made the difference.