● Through ongoing Guild efforts pharmacy management has reevaluated their planned RIF numbers - resulting in fewer cuts to outpatient locations. Updated information about your specific location will be shared by your manager. We continue to impact bargain the RIF process. Our next meeting with pharmacy management is on Jan 6.
● COVID-19 childcare and ill time benefits have been extended. See your work email for details.
● Gain Sharing Plan 2020 (Incentive Bonus) - National Kaiser announced that this year’s bonus will be a minimum of 3% of gross income. Payout will occur in March 2021.
● Invites to sign up for your COVID-19 vaccine appointment started this week. Notifications will be sent to your personal kp.org account (not work email). Be sure that you have email alerts enabled on your kp.org account. The Guild is working with Kaiser to ensure appropriate prioritization for pharmacists.
● The Guild has requested to impact bargain the increase in work at Home Infusion from the KP@Home program.